Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Beginning...

My name is Christine Nicole and this is my first post on my new photography blog for my business Christina May Photography. This is all fairly new for me and I am currently working on getting my website  up. I will be posting pictures here on this blog and keeping you updating on what is going on here on my little side of the photography world. 

Since I don't have my website up yet I will let you know about pricing here. As of right now, I'm mainly shooting portraits but also willing to shoot weddings.  

Photo shoots include:
- "However long it takes session" (usually 1-2 hours)
- Multiple locations if desired (we will decide when we set up appointment)
- Editing 
- Photo CD or Printing

Pricing:
Please contact me for pricing:
(319) 929. 5835 
or 
christinamayphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment